Tuesday, February 15, 2011

D Gallery Opening photos




I really wasn't sure what to expect, as I've never opened a gallery before. I did my part, the gallery was all set up , my sister's paintings looked amazing. The showcases sparkled with all the shiny pieces I had been laboring over. My new counter-top/ display unit, courtesy of my good friend at Wood Roots Furniture, looked absolutely stunning. I had balloons and a hand made sign out front, all I needed was guests. I didn't have to wait long as a steady flow of people started to stream in and before I knew it we were full and overflowing outside. Everything went very smoothly, I had exceptional help from exceptional people. The Kranky Cafe catered some delicious mini quiches for me. I had wine, and Red Truck delivered me a keg of their finest lager. The time seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was time to start taking the show down. Thanks everyone that came out to support me. I only wish that I had had more time to visit with everyone. I look forward to doing it again, please let me know if you are an artist interested in doing a show....

2 comments:

Barb said...

Loved the day Dustin, you did such a fantastic job! Love from your Mom

Unknown said...

Dustin, your creations are so beautiful! Good job on the opening. Love Leslie